Are you trying so hard to be successful that you are totally and completely overwhelmed? Are you so busy you don’t have time to register how stressed you’ve become?
Believe me, I get it! It’s super hard to do everything on your own and successful business people will tell you that you can’t do it alone!
I’ve been running a successful business for 7 years and I’ve always needed help. I have a VA that helps with social media and marketing and one with promotional marketing. Not only do these people help me keep my business running, they help keep me motivated! I’m typically a motivator but there are times when you need someone else to step up and say “You can do this!”
If you are a crazy-busy person and need someone to help you with your business you are probably thinking ‘where do I even start?’ Well, you are in luck because I’ve broken it down below. Use these tips and tricks to get organized and hire the help you need and deserve! Once you have someone else doing all the heavy lifting you’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish!
Block out some time in your calendar to do the following and do it NOW.
- Make a list of what dominates your time. What do you hate doing? What do you love doing? What do you feel is busy work but is necessary to the success of your business?
- Now assign an approximate amount of time you spend each week on these tasks. Decide what you can outsource and if you don’t know, a good VA service will help you decide!
- If you do know what you can outsource decide what type of person and skill sets you need to hire in order to do this.
- Research VA services that offer the skill sets you are looking for. Interview a few firms and decide which one you want to move forward with.
- Interview a couple of VAs with the service you chose and just get started!
- Keep in communication with your VA and make sure you’re getting a good return on your investment. You want your VA to add value to your business and free you up to make more money, give you more time and help you enjoy your life and business more!
Start now! Schedule a call and see how we can help you turn stress and overwhelm into organization and free time.